In few dates


1817 The University of Liège is founded
1836 Engineering studies are organized within the Faculty of Sciences.
1847 The AIlg (University of Liège engineering alumni association)
1883 The Montefiore Institute (electrical engineering institute) is founded.
1886 The AIM (Montefiore Alumni Association)
1890 The "Faculté Technique", 5th Faculty of the University of Liège is founded
1938 The Faculty is renamed Faculty of Applied Sciences.
1977 The relocation of the Faculty of Applied Sciences to the Sart Tilman campus starts with move of the Montefiore Institute.
2000 End of the relocation of the Faculty of Applied Sciences on the Sart Tilman campus.

Share this page