The PISART bequest has allowed the creation of several scholarships, called "Bourses Fernand PISART". The Board of Directors of the University delegates to the School of Engineering and Computer Science the task of making proposals for the most profitable use of the important annual income available.
A permanent committee, called "PISART Jury", manages the different scholarships by calling for applications, making detailed inquiries and proposing the winners to the University's Board of Directors. The PISART jury is made up of 12 members from the School of Engineering and Computer Science:
- President : Mr. Benoît HEINRICHS.
- 6 representatives of the academic body: Ms. and Mr. Olivier BRÜLS, Alain DASSARGUES, Guillaume DRION, Christophe GEUZAINE, Anne MERTENS and Michel PIROTTON.
- 3 representatives of the scientific staff: Ms. Géraldine MARTIN and Patricia Tossings and Mr. Serge BROUYERE.
- 2 student representatives.
Address of the Secretariat of the PISART Jury:
UNIVERSITE DE LIEGE
Quartier Polytech 1
Allée de la Découverte, 10, Bât. B.28, 4000 LIEGE
Tél. : 04/ 366 27 01
Fax : 04/ 366 26 20
Courriel : firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholarships awarded by the Pisart jury
About thirty scholarships will be awarded to rhetoricians who are going to study engineering at the University of Liege. The amount will vary between 800 euros and 2000 euros depending on the geographical distance of the candidate's residence.
These scholarships will be awarded by a selection jury composed of representatives of secondary schools, professors of bachelor of engineering and members of the Pisart jury. The selection panel will award these scholarships according to the social situation of the candidates, their academic results and their motivation for engineering studies.
The application procedure consists of two steps:
- pre-registration (mandatory): only via this form online
- the introduction, at the secretariat of the jury, of your complete file which must be fully handwritten and completed by the head of your school, for the parts that concern them. The scanned document must be sent only by e-mail to the address: email@example.com
Deadline for pre-registration and return of files: March 31 (for the start of the school year in September of the same year).
Contact: Cécile Duchesne
The Pisart jury supports the supervision of undergraduate and graduate courses in the School of Engineering and Computer Science by awarding student-monitorships.
Contact: Corinne Bissot
For the 2024-2025 academic year, €45,000 from the Pisart Fund will be distributed equally (identical amount per term spent abroad regardless of destination) among FSA students receiving an Erasmus scholarship. In addition to the PISART scholarships, 1 or 2 additional scholarships will be awarded by AEES via its 2 jury representatives